Thursday, April 19, 2012

Binghamton's Whole In the Wall

     While my spring vacation readily disappears, I am on the hunt for a college that excites me among those that I have been accepted to.
     The search has brought me to Binghamton, New York.
     Here I ate a completely vegan meal upon arrival around dinner time at The Whole In The Wall.


the Miso Soup Bowl and a side of Fried Rice with scallions, onions and garlic at
The Whole In The Wall
43 S Washington St. Binghamton, NY

     I'm sure it was delicious, but I couldn't really tell -- the early pop of spring has triggered my full on sniffling-sneazing-earpopping-itchyeyes-scratchythroat allergies. The menu had a host of delicious looking options from vegan grilled cheese with mushrooms and tomatoes, pizza and enchiladas to more wholesome stir fries and tempeh dishes as well as enticing tempura -- all of which left me cursing the ragweed and pollen Gods, but not wanting to waste deliciousness on my lame taste buds. 
     The restaurant does not only prepare vegan meals, the rest of the menu has fish and poultry entrees, and select non vegan items have a vegan and gluten free option. So, it is a safe place to take non-vegan friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...